In order to ensure that you are booked in with the best person for your particular issue, we prefer that appointments are booked by reception. Please email or call to request an appointment and someone will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within our normal working hours, to confirm a time for you.
We’re open for appointments from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 5.00pm on Friday and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday.
Call us on 01274 565 669 to discuss your problem and arrange an initial consultation appointment.
- Initial Consultation | 60 minutes
- Follow-up session | 40 minutes | 30 minutes
- 60 mins | 40 minutes | 30 minutes
We accept payment by card, cash or cheque at the time of treatment for self-funding clients. Please call the practice for full details of our fees.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
We require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of your appointment so that your session may be filled by someone else.
If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the appointment fee. If you don’t attend an appointment without calling to cancel, we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the appointment fee.
What to Expect at your Initial Consultation
- Background about the injury and your general health
- An assessment of your movements and anything related to your problem
- Some treatment to initially start your recovery
- A guide on some exercises and other modalities to do at home yourself
- A plan of treatments going forward and what to expect
What to Bring
- Bring shorts with you to change into for assessments and treatments (don’t worry if you forget we have a few to borrow)
- Women, if possible, please wear a regular bra or a bra that doesn’t cover your spine
- Any relevant information or equipment, such as shoes, which may impact you problem
You don’t need a GP referral, just contact us on 01274 565 669 to make an appointment, or to talk about whether physiotherapy is appropriate for your condition.
Private medical insurance clients
The Bingley Physiotherapy Practice is registered with most major insurance companies. We recommend that you contact them to check the following prior to making an appointment:
- Do you need a GP referral prior to booking an appointment?
- Is there any excess to pay on your policy?
- What is the number and total value of treatments covered by your policy?
- Do you need us to invoice the insurer directly or should you pay us for your treatment and seek reimbursement from them?
Call us on 01274 565 669 to discuss your problem and arrange an initial consultation appointment