Let us help you Spring into Summer!
At the first sign of nice weather, we’re all keen to get out and about.
Come along to learn how to make the most of ‘doing’ this Summer & keep the Spring in your Step.
Blow away those Winter cobwebs and get yourself going for what we always hope will be a Great British Summer!
Join us here at The Bingley Physiotherapy Practice on Wednesday 10th May between 1-3pm
Learn how to make sure your body won’t hold you back this summer
- Jacqui Taylor, our Director and Clinical Lead, will be doing two talkst:
- The Spring into Summer Routine – how to build the good practice of good habits to take you through those long summer days and how to start to do all those things you love in the good weather without injuring yourself.
- Criminal or Victim – why where it hurts isn’t always where the problem is.
- Danny Taylor, one of our Physiotherapists, will be talking about:
- Back to Basics – all you ever wanted to know!
- To Sit or not to Sit – that is the question? How do you do it?
- Book in with Liz Crosland, Foot Prints Reflexology and Massage Therapies for a 15 minute Seated Acupressure massage or Reflexology taster treatment* to soothe your problems away. (*£10 charge)
So do join us on Wednesday 10th May – Starting at 1pm until 3pm
To save your place on the day and book in for a massage or reflexology, contact us via the details below:
Let’s all be ready to Spring into Summer!
Jacqui, Liz and Danny